Whitley’s Area Wide Construction are metal roof experts. We install only sheet metal that is fabricated in South Dakota by Bridger Steel.
- Longevity: metal roofs can last up to 60 years
- Energy efficient: metal roofs help reflect the suns heat reducing energy costs up to 25% when installed with the proper system.
- Environmentally Friendly: at the end of their life, metal roofing materials are 100% recyclable.
- Safety: fire and wind resistant
- Style: metal roofing comes in a large selection of colors, finishes and shapes.
Asphalt Shingles are the standard for residential roofing across American. As a GAF and Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Whitley’s Area Wide Construction has installed thousands of asphalt roofs.
- They are the most affordable roofing choice
- Under normal conditions, asphalt roofs last for 20 years on average
- Asphalt Shingles come in a variety of styles and colors to match your home or business
Wood Shake & Wood Shingles:
- Wood shakes and shingles are uniformly cut pieces of wood typically from cedar, the world’s toughest wood
- Wood shakes provide a classic and rough split historical look
From Decra metal Roofing shingles to custom made Fish scale or diamond shape shingles Whitleys Areawide Construction will design a custom metal shingle and/or panel for your custom home or business
- Lifetime Limited Warranty; 50 year transferrable
- Stone coated steel, protected by a clear over glaze
- Features a vented airspace that insulates to reduce utility costs
- Resistant to wind, hail, fire and freeze